Which side should we play: Order or Destruction?

Poll: Order or Destruction?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Order all the way!
83%
Destruction all the way!
17%

Total votes: 6

Site Admin
Raf

Which side should we play: Order or Destruction?

Post by Raf »

I will be doing many polls between now and the release. Please vote. This is to get an idea of what the majority wants.

Some polls like this one will be repeated at intervals.
Harper of no small water - Clan Wild - DragonHeart
Scout
cop3rnicus

Post by cop3rnicus »

I don't particularly have a preference, but if population numbers in release are anything like beta(Destruction with a fairly decent pop. advantage), I'd rather go Order than end up on the zerg team again, heh.
Scout
Bloodletter

Post by Bloodletter »

I am with Cohar on this one.

I would rather play the gimp realm and shine vs. playing the OP Realm and just be part of the zerg.

Even if we lost every fight, so long as we made it hurt would be good enough.
Aero

Post by Aero »

Need to go with whichever side you want to play on based on the classes/races.

There is no way to tell if Destruction is going to be the larger side. Beta doesn't isn't a good gauge (for example Horde outnumbered Alliance in beta, but on almost all servers come release Alliance outnumbered Horde). If I had to guess, I would say that Order will be the more popular side come release.
Site Admin
Raf

Post by Raf »

I agree, this poll should be answered based on classes/races/lore/etc.

And I think so far people are voting based on that anyway. I will run the same poll again a few more time between different stages of beta/headstart.

As for which side will be more populated, we don't know and won't know for a long while.
Harper of no small water - Clan Wild - DragonHeart
Scout
Darby

Post by Darby »

Destruction has been significantly more populated during EACH stage of the closed European beta.
I heard the same thing about US beta.

This is a good indication that the trend will be there after release. I have to agree that most destruction character models have some dark glamour while order models are in some instances, rather bland. But I would rather be part of a solution than part of the problem, so order all the way for me.