Current Servers will be Head Start Servers

Scout
Dagda

Current Servers will be Head Start Servers

Post by Dagda »

We've updated our server list with what will be our starting line up for CE and SE Head Start. Keep in mind, this is only what we are starting with. We will adjust population caps and add more servers, both during CE and SE Head Start, as needed to ensure a healthy population spread across all servers.

Players will be able to choose from four server types: Core, Open RvR, Roleplay, and a hybrid Roleplay/Open RvR ruleset. We will continue to open up servers supporting different server types as the need arises. While we have split the roll-out of these initial servers between the CE and SE Head Start, once players are in the Head Start, they may play on any available server.

Abhorash

Blood Keep

Caledor

Chrace

Crag Mere

Darklands

Ekrund

Estalia

Forest of Shadows

Helborg

Helbrass

Ironclaw

Isle of the Dead

Mount Gunbad

Pits of Zordok

Todbringer

Tyrion

I suggest we stick with Caledor.
Scout
Darby

Post by Darby »

It seems Caledor is not on the list.

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warhe ... war?id=266

I was thinking we could maybe play on one of the RP servers (core ruleset).
We don't have to actually roleplay there, just have to let others roleplay if they want.
This means no stupid names and no talk of computers in general channels, which is good IMHO.
Another point - as far as I remember from DAOC experience, the roleplay servers had the most stable population and did not suffer as much from population drop.
Site Admin
Raf

Post by Raf »

Harper of no small water - Clan Wild - DragonHeart
Scout
Bloodletter

Post by Bloodletter »

I don't care which server - just let me know which you all decide on.