Gear Distribution

Scout
Bloodletter

Gear Distribution

Post by Bloodletter »

Just an Idea.

I think the highest level (After level 10) should be the Class Lead for the Guild. This person can receive all the donation gear for that Class and can then retire/distribute that gear to the lower person of that class - as per their discression.

Also - Trickle Down Gear - just a though..
If I have a Belt that is Swordmaster Specific (and I am a Rune Priest) - I would like to send that item to the Lead Swordmaster (say Luyce) - but since I don't know that is considered decent for a Swordmaster, I don't want to send something that I should have just sold and kept the gold. Therefore I propose a use of the Mail System.

If I have an item that sells to a merchant for 1s 40c, but think that is might be worth keeping, I would like to send it to Luyce with a COD for 1s 40c (I will incur the cost of the stamp) - If Luyce feels it is of value, he can take it in to inventory and either utilize it or sell it - if he sells it, there is no lose or foul. If he wishes to use it, then 1s 40c is more then reasonable for compensation to the founder. The only stipulation woud be that Luyce could not Auction the item. If he does, that item's revenue should be properly distributed.

Just a thought - I don't want someone to feel that they are stuck in a losing proposition with donating items when gold is really tight during the begining.

Also - if the item is not of value to that class (as determined by the Class Lead), just reject the parcel and the item will be returned to the sending.

If we don't have a member of that class that is over level 10, then the founder should feel free to discard/sell/auction that item as they see fit.

BTW - which brings me to a disclaimer - - - if you don't want to contribute items to the Guild Community, then don't. I don't feel there is any obligation to do as such.

IMHO

Please provide me with feedback - as this is my first post to express an opinion with some of you.

-Rich
Site Admin
Raf

Post by Raf »

I think COD system is fair, if you need the cash *use it* and if you don't *don't* I don't see any problem though as it's more than fair at selling price.

I think it's a good idea to send it to the class leads if you don't know much about the item and who can benefit from it. At least until people reach rank 40.

Our first goal is going to be to pool our cash and create a guild at level 4-5. The sooner our guild levels up the quicker it will help us in so many ways. Everyone should pick-up a skill like butchering or scavenging etc.

We will also have a guild vault and excess items can be dropped there as well.
Harper of no small water - Clan Wild - DragonHeart
Scout
Bloodletter

Post by Bloodletter »

Although I saw there was a guild TAX - I never saw where the TAX Revenues where kept.

How much was it to create a guild? and do you know if the scale of economics is going to change for release vs. beta (Beta appeared cheap to me).
Scout
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

What I plan to do on start is to create two characters, run my alt runepriest - Cnu, to the dwarven warcamp mailbox and camp it there. I will then create Brigit, my BW, and periodically mail 10% of my gold to Cnu. Once I have enough money I'll send Cnu to the capital city to hang out near a mailbox, nearish the guild making area.