Leveling

Poll: What to do for levels

Power level/help everyone to same tier
33%
Things are fine as they are now, everyone can level at their own pace / playtime, eventually all hit rank 40
67%

Total votes: 3

Site Admin
Raf

Leveling

Post by Raf »

-
- So here are some options, what do you guys prefer?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Harper of no small water - Clan Wild - DragonHeart
Scout
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

I'm a little torn on this but I chose option 1, as I'm willing to help anyone level.
Scout
renaud

Post by renaud »

My playtime is limited and would not want to hold people back. Worst case the t3s can pull t2s into scenarios and help out that way. That being said...having a night designated to grouping/xp/pq like last night was fun and would like to see more.
Scout
Dagda

Post by Dagda »

I'm down for pq grinding anytime. Scenarios are really stuff that I do when there's nothing else happening :).
Scout
Darby

Post by Darby »

Voted 2, but I don't really mind powerlevelling those who are lagging behind (if that's possible with my class, that is).

It just does not feel like it's necessary at this stage, since most of those who are actively playing are in the same tier anyway and progressing at the good rate.

On the side note, I would like to play with my guildies more often, be it PQs or RVRs or whatever :)
Derek

Post by Derek »

I voted for the second option as well... I think, more or less, everyone is going to stay close. We can always level 2nd characters to help people catch up. Considering there are only 4 tiers, and most of us are approaching the 3rd tier and should hit it within a week, I don't see this as being an issue. Plus, I don't really want to hold anyone up. My goal is to average a rank a day, though it'll probably slow down some.
Site Admin
Raf

Post by Raf »

Looks like people are enjoying the way things are so will keep going. If you guys want to do the tier 2 Public Quests (PQ's) again I'm up for it during the weekday evenings.
Harper of no small water - Clan Wild - DragonHeart